Thank you for joining us!
EcoLogic’s fall benefit was on: Thursday, October 20, 2016
at The Commander’s Mansion at The Arsenal Mall
Thank you to our sponsors, facilitators, and guests that contributed to a great event! To learn more about next year’s benefit, please contact Alexa Piacenza at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Kofi Taha, MIT D-LAB: Tackling Global Poverty Through Community-Driven Innovation
2) Frances Moore Lappe, Small Planet Institute: The Logic of Democratic Agrarian Economies
3) Dr. Kamal Bawa, UMass Boston: Climate Change, Biodiversity and Poverty
4) Karen Ansara, New England International Donors: Building Philanthropic Communities to Protect the Earth & Her People
5) Jamie Henn, 350.org: The Power of Movement Building: How Campaigns & Public Actions Move the Dial on Climate Change
6) Dr. Meredith Niles, University of Vermont: Achieving Food Security in a Changing Climate
7) Lance Pierce, CDP: From Transparency Gap to Corporate Action: Moving the Business Sector on Climate Change
8) Froyla Tzalam, Sarstoon-Temash Institute for Indigenous Management, Belize: Indigenous People and Biodiversity – Nothing New (Under the Sun)
9) Dr. Marc Mayes, The Nature Conservancy: Eyes in the Skies: Remote Sensing to Support Ecosystem Conservation at Landscape Scales
EcoLogic would like to extend our thanks to our generous event sponsors:
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor of this one-of-a-kind evening? Your company has the opportunity to sponsor a unique gathering in a fresh, interactive format. We know that there are many excellent events in Boston. By picking this one, you’ll stand out as a strong supporter of some of the most pressing issues that we all face together.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or would like more information on sponsorship, please contact Alexa Piacenza at email@example.com