Please see job postings for requirements and application instructions.
- There are no job openings at this time.
- Communications Intern
- Field Intern
- Fundraising and Event-Planning Intern
- Video Editing and Multimedia Management Intern/Volunteer
Applying for an Internship
“EcoLogic is a great organization that is tackling huge problems in a very personal and collaborative way. It’s obvious that everyone really cares about the work they are doing, which makes interning with EcoLogic a very welcoming and rewarding experience.”
former Communications Team Intern
All EcoLogic internships are unpaid, but we are happy to work with your college or university to help interns receive college credit or external funding for their EcoLogic internship.
Fall interns will begin in early to mid-September and work through the fall semester. Start and end dates are negotiable.
Our internship schedules are flexible within normal business hours, but we will give preference to candidates who can commit to a minimum of 15 hours per week for at least three months.
To apply for an internship, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the internship title in the subject header.
The Communications Officer looks to Communications Interns for help drafting original content for online and print publications and media outlets, and researching specific subject matter related to our areas of specialization. An ideal candidate for this internship will be a responsible, motivated self-starter with excellent writing skills and a demonstrated interest in EcoLogic’s work and mission.
Scope of Work:
- Research, write and edit articles for EcoLogic’s website, blog, newsletters, and other publications.
- Help generate and share content for EcoLogic’s social media platforms.
- Assist with building lists.
- Research on specific topics delivered in an organized format, providing clear information and citing sources.
- Assist with mailings, events and other tasks as needed.
- Interest and some background in communications / marketing
- Ability to work independently and creatively on projects, from concept through completion
- Very strong writing skills
- Good social media/web content management skills – e.g. Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn – is a plus
- Spanish language proficiency helpful, but not essential